[mad-dev] Compiling libmad standalone static lib

Aruna VIjay aruna.galaxy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 04:18:22 PDT 2014

Dear All,

 I am just trying to compile libmad to port in DSP. I am struggling to
develope it as a standalone lib.

 i added all the .c. .h.data file in the eclipse IDE -GCC compiler

flags -c -Wall -static -g -O -fforce-addr -fthread-jumps -fcse-follow-jumps
-fcse-skip-blocks -fexpensive-optimizations -fregmove -fschedule-insns2

i used the minimad.c as a wrapper to this application since either i get
segmentation fault or only noise without the flags.
   Anybody give any idea how to proceed.

note:The wrapper works well with the PC build. So i have problem only with
my static library.

Thanks in advance.
Vijay Mukilan S