[mad-dev] Decodding error

WeaveBytes weavebytes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 02:54:39 PST 2011

Hi,

I have added a wav header to the file at beginning,
now I am able to play the file but its all noise.

Seems like decoder generated some corrupted data.

Also I am facing the same error:-
decoding error 0x0101 (lost synchronization) at byte offset 0
decoding error 0x0101 (lost synchronization) at byte offset 4342960

Can any one help me in this.

Thanks & Best Regards,
WeaveBytes