[hfs-user] map node linkage

Pierre Duhem Pierre Duhem <pierre@duhem.com>
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:08:28 +0200

Patrick,

>> Am I on the spot, or totally wrong?
PD> Sounds like you're at least on the right track.
PD> Hope that helps,
PD> -Patrick.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I think one reason why I was confused is
because the bitmap of the header node, even in HFS, contains enough
room for 256*8 nodes, that is 2048, which happens to be the biggest
clump (global or constant in SVerify1.c, I think).

On the other hand, my code produces HFS/HFS+ CD-ROM images, and I
allocate a single catalog extent, for which I should build the map
linkage immediatly if needed (if the catalog is more than 2048 nodes
in HFS).

Well, I know what I'll have to do.

--
Bien  vous