[hfs-user] Invalid Index Link with fsck_hfs

Patrick Dirks pwd@apple.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:50:13 -0700

It's hard to say from this dump alone.  This node should have no
subsequent nodes at its level and its immediate predecessor should be
node 0x0590.  You should look in the root node to see that (a) this is,
in fact, the rightmost record below the root and that (b) the node just
before it is 0x0590.  You should also check node 0x0590 and make sure
its forward link (after converting to decimal) is this node, 2011.

Hope that helps,
-Patrick.