[hfs-user] Invalid Index Link with fsck_hfs

Patrick Dirks pwd@apple.com
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:53:23 -0700

Hi,

No, it's not complaining about the 4th entry in node 389; it's saying
the node link field of node 389 of file id 4 (the catalog B*-tree),
i.e. the root is bad.  Presumably the links (forward and backwards)
should be 0, unless you have an expanded root bitmap, in which case a
separate map node would've been added and linked in?

-Patrick.