[hfs-user] Re: Structure of an ICN# Resource

Nathan Day nathan_day@mac.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 00:46:17 +0930

Yes there is documentation on this look for IconFamilies in carbon. the
ICN# is just the black and white icon resource there are other resources
as well. If you are trying to do this in Objective-C then don't waste
your time, it's been done already and the source code is freely
available,
http://homepage.mac.com/troy_stephens/software/objects/IconFamily/