[hfs-user] To make a Readonly HFS Volume

Entwicklung entwicklung@whengenibk.de
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:44:10 +0200

>  Well if I make mdb.drAttrib = 0;
>   Then I will be nullifying the other volume conditions.

Not necessarily.... just check if mdb.drAttrib has been set to 0 right
before you OR it with your other conditions - not initializing your
variables correctly is obviously not a good choice... what kind of logic you
use is left to you..

- Nandini