[hfs-user] pdf files on Mac-OS 9

Entwicklung entwicklung@whengenibk.de
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:23:15 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C1E7A5.5CDFB770

Hello Listers,
                   I have a CD-Volume (HFS) with two levels of files in =
a directory i.e. at the topmost level (under root) and inside a =
directory present in root. The same pdf file when present at the higher =
level is readable directly from the CD but the file present within the =
directory is not. This problem arises only for Acrobat reader =
documents.. it works fine for text f=EDles.... besides dragging and =
droppping these lower level files onto my desktop from the CD enables me =
to read them as required.

What could this be due to ? Could this be some problem with the =
filesystem format or does it rather have to do with Acrobat Reader for =
Mac OS?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Regards,
Nandini Hengen

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C1E7A5.5CDFB770

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello Listers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
I have a CD-Volume (HFS) with two levels of files in a directory i.e. at =
the=20
topmost level (under root) and inside a directory present in root. The =
same pdf=20
file when present at the higher level is readable directly from the CD =
but the=20
file present within the directory is not. This problem arises only for =
Acrobat=20
reader documents.. it works fine for text f=EDles.... besides dragging =
and=20
droppping these lower level files onto my desktop from the CD enables me =
to read=20
them as required.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What could this be due to ? Could this =
be some=20
problem with the filesystem format or does it rather have to do with =
Acrobat=20
Reader for Mac OS?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any tips would be =
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Nandini =
Hengen</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C1E7A5.5CDFB770--