Fw: [hfs-user] Curious about the current interest in HFS ...

Entwicklung entwicklung@whengenibk.de
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:46:48 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Abuse at Microsoft" <abuse@microsoft.com>
To: "Entwicklung" <entwicklung@whengenibk.de>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [hfs-user] Curious about the current interest in HFS ...

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft.

We appreciate the information you have provided thus far. Though you may
have provided some of this information already, we will need more
information to create a case. Please assist us in further processing
your support request by providing the following information in an e-mail
message to Msupport@microsoft.com:

* Product name, version and Product Identification Number (PID)
* Operating system and version (For example: Windows XP)
* Browser type and version
* Memory (RAM)
* CPU type and speed
* Complete error messages
* Specifics of the problem
* All Contact Information (Name, e-mail address, and telephone number)

For help locating the Product Identification Number (PID), go to:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/webresponse/pid/pidfind.asp

If you have any additional questions, please let us know by replying to
this message.

Thank you,

Justin
Microsoft Online Customer Representative