[hfs-user] Desktop Database

Simon Bazley sibaz@sibaz.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 00:59:36 +0000

Oh well, I'll make something up then I s'pose.
The only thing I really care about is being able to access the BTrees directly,
but I was hoping the Database DB was something to do with that.
.AppleDouble (according to the HFS code in the kernel) does somethign with
finder information and stuff, so I'll use that as a basis for things.
Netatalk does something, perhaps Adrian Sun knows something about AppleDouble
files.
I'm a part of the Netatalk team and as far as I know AppleDouble is just
something we've always done.

ho hum,
Simon