[hfs-user] Algorithm of B* tree Implementation

Simon Bazley <sibaz@sibaz.com> simon@sibaz.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 01:43:53 +0000 (GMT)

Having said that, in the Technote covering HFS+ they refer to a book
called Algorithms in C (Addison Wesley), which they say explains B-Trees.
I've not seen it, but I intend to look at it when I can.  Check out the
Tech Note if you're interested.

Simon