[hfs-user] Algorithm of B* tree Implementation

Simon Bazley <sibaz@sibaz.com> simon@sibaz.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 01:38:52 +0000 (GMT)

The spec is in Macintosh Files, An implementation is in the linux HFS_FS
code.  I'm currently implementing a replacement that allows for bigger
Nodes, as required by HFS+, but it'll be a while before its usable.

Simon