[hfs-user] Re:HFS Volume Names

Entwicklung entwicklung@whengenibk.de
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:28:00 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1AFF4.68BA85E0

Hello,
        I managed to figure out what the problem was- it didn't have =
anything to do with odd or even lengths. I had initially hardcoded my =
volume name length to 3 since I had initialized it as "NEW" and =
forgotten to update the record offsets at the end of the node while =
generalizing my code .... that was all:)

So I got an error -127on my iMac ..... whatever that may mean... btw =
does anyone know where to find a listing of all these errors? ... that =
would probably make things a whole lot easier - at least one would know =
where to search for the possible source of the error. I did a search on =
the web and on my iMac but came up with seemingly irrelevant stuff.

Regards,
Nandini Hengen

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1AFF4.68BA85E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I=20
managed to figure out what the problem was- it didn't have anything to =
do with=20
odd or even lengths. I had initially hardcoded my volume name length to =
3 since=20
I had initialized it as "NEW" and forgotten to update the record offsets =
at the=20
end of the node while generalizing my code .... that was =
all:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So I got an error -127on my iMac ..... =
whatever=20
that may mean... btw does anyone know where to find a listing of all =
these=20
errors? ... that would probably make things a whole lot easier - at =
least one=20
would know where to search for the possible source of the error. I did a =
search=20
on the web and on my iMac but came up with seemingly irrelevant=20
stuff.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Nandini =
Hengen</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C1AFF4.68BA85E0--