powermac 7200 hdd

Povl H. Pedersen hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:05:16 +0200

>I'm sure your local mac expert tried this... but just in case, try
>zapping PRAM.
>I have had a Mac which wouldn't boot of CD, disk, whatever... turned
>out the PRAM
>was corrupt... If I recall correctly, that was just after hot-swapping a CD-R.

And there is also the small push-button on the PCB that is even
better to zap PRAM than the key combo. It is somehwere in the back
middle 1/9 of the PCB, and is red or black.

.x.
Front  -  X marks approx area where to look for it if I remember right.
--

NetGuide Danmark aps
Povl H. Pedersen, Chief Technology Officer

Member of the Catenas network.

ÅRHUS: Skolegade 19A, DK-8000 Aarhus C.
KØBENHAVN: Forskerbyen Symbion, box 367, Fruebjergvej 3. DK-2100 København Ø
HELSINGBORG: Bredgatan 6, 25114 Helsingborg, Sverige
KAMPALA:  Bukoto Street 78, Kamwokya, P.O.Box 28483, Kampala, Uganda

Phone +45  8618 1845 - Fax +45 8618 1863
GSM +45 4093 5511
E-mail: pope@netguide.dk - PGP Key ID: 0x8F4BC755