HFS support for windows

Rodney E. Willard hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 23:08:50 -0700

Thank you,
  Here is the URL I found using your information.
              http://www.optimatech.com/Xchange.html
   I have ordered the NT version. It will make life much simpler for me as my
students turn in both mac and WinDos floppies with their home work. The university
is gradually phasing out the Macs even though several of us have most of our
teaching materials on them. So we are learning the vagaries of Gateway, HP and
Compaq hardware and the Microsoft OS bugs.
Thanks again,
Rodney E. Willard
rwillard@discover.net