HFS support for windows

William Henderson hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 12:26:06 +1000

It's a commercially available product.. let me check my dbase....
Xchange for Windows 3.1  (there has been a 95/98 vers since)
Optima Technology Corporation Ph (714)4760515 Fax (714)4760613
Utility which lets Windows users read and write a range of Macintosh media.

sorry I thought it was 'Mac' Xchange.... never tried it but hope it is ok..