HFS support for windows

William Henderson hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 10:31:40 +1000

--MS_Mac_OE_3012805900_88675_MIME_Part

YES - as it does the reverse of a Macintosh CDEV called PC-Exchange it is
called MacXchange.

I don't know how reliable it is as I haven't used it, but I know friends of
mine who have. I have always recommended PC MacLan to be a very good product
for mixed networks.

----------
From: "Barbara Guerra" <barbara@datagramma.net>
To: <hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu>
Subject: HFS support for windows
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 1:54 AM

Is there an HFS driver to read HFS disks in Windows Explorer?

--MS_Mac_OE_3012805900_88675_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: HFS support for windows</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
YES - as it does the reverse of a Macintosh CDEV called PC-Exchange it is c=
alled MacXchange. <BR>
<BR>
I don't know how reliable it is as I haven't used it, but I know friends of=
 mine who have. I have always recommended PC MacLan to be a very good produc=
t for mixed networks.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>