Blessed Folder

Andre Masella hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 21:05:06 -0400

No, what often happens is people want to have multi booting and such, or force
folders to be bootable that acctually haven't be read and blessed by MacOS because
they have been artificially created by tools like the HFSUtils. But if we put the
directoryID into the first long word of the second block, it will become blessed.
Right?

--

-Andre Masella (amasella@ica.net)