Mac CD's and Win95

dave hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 01:49:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi all.  As you may or may not know from my last post, I am using the
Netware emulator to share a multi-disc cdrom to a group of Win95 machines.

My problem now is that I can see the first directory entry of the cdrom,
but none others from the win95 clients.  Might there be any reason for
this?

Is there some peculiarities with long filenames maybe?  Is there something
else I can check?  I have tried several CDROM's, most/all with the same
results.

Could it not even be related to the hfs module?  I can see normal iso9660
cdrom's just fine...

Do I have any other options?

Thanks again,
Dave Wreski