Running applications from an HFS/Linux Mount

Jude Giampaolo hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 20:28:55 -0500

>I'm not experienced with appletalk but assumed that it would be normal
>to run applications that reside on remote disks.  Is this assumption
>wrong?  What am I missing and how do I set it up correctly?

You should be able to run applications remotly with no problems. It seems
that whom ever but your CDROMs togther never expected them to by run anyway
but locally. Its more of a problem with the CDs that with your setup.

--
Jude Giampaolo -- Penn State University -- Electrical Engineering
jcg161@psu.edu        'I feel better having screamed, don't you?'