hfsutils-1.18b released

Rob Leslie hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 22:45:33 -0500

Hi folks,

I made a new release of hfsutils called 1.18b, and although a lot of the code
has been changed, there should not be any change in functionality from 1.17b.

The changes in this release are mostly for portability, particularly for
systems (such as BeOS) with strict compilers.

I hope many of you will try this version and confirm that it works just as
well as the version you're running now. For those of you who are porting
hfsutils to other environments, I hope your job has been made a little easier.

The official distribution site for hfsutils has also changed; the most recent
version can now always be found here:

    ftp://ftp.mars.org/pub/hfs/

Finally, the official hfsutils web page is still here:

    http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/hfs/

Cheers,

--
Robert Leslie