hfs_fs 0.7 is released!

Paul H. Hargrove hfs-interest@ccs.neu.edu
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 22:08:53 -0700 (PDT)

You wrote:
> if I want to mount a mac filesystem from an appleshare server, (over an
> ethernet/appletalk network) would you be able to put me in touch with the
> person (perhaps you ;) who's writing it?
>
> thanks

I am the author of the current Linux support for mounting HFS volumes.
However, there is no support included for AppleShare volumes.  I am
not aware of anyone currently working on such a product, though I am
considering working on it once my current project is complete.
----
Paul H. Hargrove                   All material not otherwise attributed
hargrove@sccm.stanford.edu         is the opinion of the author or a typo.