Tue, 11 Jun 1996 01:35:51 -0400
This release is less urgent, but still adds a number of nice features:
- HFS filename globbing! See hfsutils(1) for details.
- File threads (used by System 7 to facilitate aliases) are now handled
properly when the associated file is deleted, moved, or renamed.
- Directories can be deleted recursively with `xhfs'.
- BinHex and MacBinary can handle decoding large (>8MB) files.
- `xhfs' now flushes volumes automatically every 30 seconds to avoid
risk of accidental data loss.
As always, the package is available here: