Connection Objects: /obj/connection
Connection objects are associated with exactly one active network connection.
If the connection is considered to be "logged in," then the connection is also
associated with a MOO object representing a player.
Besides maintaining all of the relevant information about a connection, these
objects are also responsible for processing lines of input received from the
connection. Most of the special MOO command parsing is performed here.
Connection objects have the following interface:
- send text to the user
- return the current output PREFIX and SUFFIX
- send the connection's current output PREFIX (if any)
- send the connection's current output SUFFIX (if any)
- disconnect the user due to being recycled
- disconnect the user due to being redirected to a new connection
- return a descriptive string for the connection
- prepare to be connected to a remote host via
- prepare to send the next line of input to a suspended task
- a suspended
onc() task was killed
- called by DGD when a line of input is received
- return the number of seconds this user has been connected
- return the number of seconds this user has been idle
- terminate this user's connection
- terminate this user's connection because the server is being shutdown