[mad-dev] Re: Need help with building MAD (Eckhart Koeppen)

Andrew March amarch@tpg.com.au
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 12:44:10 +0800

Thanks Eckhart. Your suggestion is appreciated.

I made some progress by getting mad.h from
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/winlame/winlame/source/librar
ies/ (posted by Michael Fink) and have created my own makefile to build for
an ARM target.

Building a PC executable was supposed to be a no-brainer "baby step" that I
shall no longer bother with.

Regards
Andrew